Conversations From Home – A transformational journey to Mental Health & Well-Being
October 2 @ 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, repeating until October 31, 2020
Throughout the month of October, Awakening The Senses (ATS), in partnership with the Men’s Health & Well-Being Association of NSW (MHWA) will be running a series of free interactive on-line workshops supporting health.
The aim is to take participants through a transformational journey to explore health through the following four pillars: physical, emotional, mental & energetic. This will involve panel discussion (International & Australian-based experts in their field), workshops/seminars, inspiration speakers, life coaches, music & meditation.
The sessions will run every Monday, Wednesday & Friday (8-9:15pm – Sydney Time) throughout October & will be streamed live via Awakening The Senses Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/awakeningthesenses).
About The Facilitators
Nancy Mattos (25yrs Social Welfare Exp., Counsellor/Bio-Neuro Emotion Therapist)
Christian Ravello (Group & Meditation Facilitator/Musician).
About Awakening The Senses
Since 2018, Awakening The Senses has initiated a variety projects:
– Emotional awareness workshops, parenting programs (eg Circle of Security & Bringing Up Great Kids)
– Men’s & Women’s Circles
– Love Circles (supporting families who’s loved ones have passed away)
– Weekly corporate meditation sessions (eg Foxtel) during Covid-19
– Board member of the Men’s Health & Well-Being Association of NSW
– Volunteering with St. Vinnies “Night Patrol Service” for Homelessness (Sydney)
– Volunteering with ‘A Sound Life’ charity providing monthly music at ‘Buckingham House – Mental Health Drop-in Centre)
– Raised funds for TheWaterProject.Org which resulted in installing 10,000 rainwater tank in a Kenyan school
– Developed ‘Inspirational Greeting Cards’ with artwork designed by children ages between 8-12yrs old
– Released two independent albums (Duo Soluna) of Meditation & Kids music
– Collection Point for Fire Relief Donations (Sydney South Branch)
– Weekly Radio Program/Podcast (Spanish Radio)