How resilient are you and your team?
A workshop on mental health and wellbeing at work, formulated for business managers, supervisors, HR personnel, business owners and business leaders who look after their most valuable resource – their staff.
As a leader in your business, if you can identify with any of the below, then this workshop will benefit you:
• I am being asked to deliver more with less resources available to me
• I have to work twice as hard today with the same resources as I did two years ago
• Morale is low; my team is disengaged and we seem to be on a downward spiral
• Absenteeism and punctuality are becoming a concern
• I am tired of the people turnover merry-go-round
• I am not sure if I can go on like this for much longer…
• I am stressed!!
You will emerge from the workshop feeling inspired and able to handle the ever-increasing, daily challenges of keeping you and your team motivated and equipped to meet the demands of business.
Our BB method will help you bounce back from adversity of all kinds. You will learn practical, hands-on techniques that you can apply immediately to you and your team’s situation. You will feel more competent to cope and energised to accomplished more in your day.
•Effective and easy-to-implement strategies and tips for dealing with issues straight away
•A folder packed with essential information
Please note that numbers are limited and all participants are required to register.
Can’t make this date? Check out our other dates & times.