Mental Health Month – Example event
October 1 - October 31
Mental Health Month is an amazing awareness event that spans the whole of October and involves many thousands of people across NSW just like you.
But this page has actually been set up as an example event page. So you can see what it will look like and also to give you some tips and tricks for posting your own Mental Health Month event.
Event posting tips
- Start with an engaging description about your event, like we did up there in the first paragraph ⤴
Don’t forget to spell check.
- Add the date and time of your event – it must be in October.
- Make it look pretty! Use whatever you like for your event image, even a screen shot, it is important to catch your audiences attention. Landscape orientation works best as it takes up less real estate on your page.
- You will have the opportunity to add which categories your event fits into – feel free to pick as many as applicable. This will help people find the type of event they are looking for and it also helps us with reporting.
- Add the event location – unless you are an online event.
- Don’t forget to add your details as an organiser, so people can get in touch with you to find out more details or get involved.
- Event website – it’s ok if you don’t have one. It is perfectly fine to use your event page as your event website.
- Event cost – leave blank if your event is free
Once you click publish your event will not go live immediately, we check over all the submitted events to make sure everything is right before approving and pushing your event live.
Please get in touch with us if you need any assistance.
— The Mental Health Month Team