To view these events as a calendar or on a map select your choice below on the right.
Spring Bowls includes: Bowls, Bev’s and Beats! sounds interesting? Well come join us this October 9th at Manly Bowls club at 12:3pm for an afternoon session on the green – all in the name of Mental Health.
The event will be raising awareness and donations for the National Youth Mental Health Foundation, Headspace Brookvale, the not-for-profit charity provide early intervention and mental health services for young children and adults.
The event will embrace the spring weather, whilst enjoying a fun competitive game of Lawn bowls with family, friends and the community.
What will your event ticket include?
– A game of barefoot bowls
– Access to the post-bowls function ?
– Live performance by Blake Anthony Morgan Music from Voice Australia!
– The chance to win amazing prizes in the raffle, including a Nights accommodation and breakfast by Sofitel Wentworth Sydney ??
– Food (canapés and platters) ???
– Access to the private bar where you can purchase drinks
– Delicious cake table sponsored by Taste of Belgium
– First 50 tickets purchased! will receive a gift bag filled with goodies from our amazing sponsors
So bring your family and friends (#get your head in the game) and let’s break down the stigma surrounding Mental Health!