Mental Health Awareness Back to Basics
October 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Learn and discuss the basics of mental health awareness in this safe and confidential workshop.
Join us at Ryde Library for Mental Health Month with this informative workshop designed to increase mental health awareness for yourself or a loved one. Each attendee will receive a handout for easy reference after the session.
Topics covered will include:
- What is mental illness?
- What are the different types of mental illness?
- Early warning signs that someone is unwell.
- Are you ok? A 3 step process to support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- What professional help is available?
- How are you looking after you own mental health?