- This event has passed.
No Regrets – Life, Love & The Universe – PART 1
October 28, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$40
PART 1: WHO YOU ARE – Learn how your 14.5 billion years of evolutionary history affects how you think, how you act and how you live and discover how to override the bits of your evolution that don’t serve you well any more
A Three-Part Series of Talks & Meditations Exploring Human Evolution, Wellness and Living a Life of Meaning in a Busy, Socially Distanced & Plugged In Kombucha World.
Come and join Billabong Retreat & Mindfulness Show founder Paul von Bergen in this series of light hearted talks and meditations that mash and smash the topics of neuroscience with spirituality, finding purpose with coping when stressed, evolutionary biology with ancient wisdom, connecting heart and mind, and of course, the big ones, living with wellness and dying content.
The series of talks takes the audience on a thought-provoking mindfulness journey from the big bang fourteen billion years ago to modern life in Australia today, stopping off at the main stages of our evolutionary & cultural history and exploring ancient wisdom along the way.
Questions the show answers:
● Do you find yourself always rushing to relax and does it matter?
● What is love and how do I get it?
● How do I make sure my life has meaning and purpose?
● What are the key pillars to health and wellness?
● How can I create a strong immune system to avoid dis-ease?
● What is our greatest evolutionary leap and how do I use it ?
● What can we learn from the ancient eastern and western traditions?
● What has modern science taught us about ourselves?
Location: The Grand Theatre, United Cinemas, 4 Vuko Pl, Warriewood NSW 2102
The cinema is socially distanced and there will be a chair between each group of ticket holders. Paul von Bergen is donating proceeds to Lifeline Northern Beaches, providing support to Australians experiencing a personal crisis.
(02) 9970 2666
“A must see life inspiring experience. Paul Bergen does an amazing balanced and entertaining presentation of what mindfulness is all about, in fact he doesn’t just present, he walks the talk”