- This event has passed.
Tune in to Resilience: Mental Health Month 2021 Online Workshop
October 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
This free workshop is organised as part of Mental Health Month. The theme for this year’s Mental Health Month is ‘Tune In’. Tuning In means being present, being aware of what’s happening within you and in the world around you. Tune In to your senses and take a moment to help still and focus your mind, as well as build positive connections.
This workshops will cover
- What is resilience?
- Preventative measures to build resilience
- How to build resilience after an event
- Is the cup half empty or half full?
- What happens when we don’t feel resilient?
- Strategies to build resilience