The nominations for 2022 are now CLOSED
The Mental Health Matters Awards recognise the outstanding achievements of individuals, groups and organisations that have worked to improve understanding, awareness, service provision and the general mental health of communities in NSW over the past year (2021— 2022).
Nominations close Friday, August 5th 11:59pm.
Prizes for award winners
The winner of each award category will receive $1000 and an engraved award plaquette.
Know someone doing excellent work in mental health? You can nominate yourself, a program you work for/with, or a program or person you know.
For full category descriptions, requirements and links to nominate, please see below.
Please read the following information before submitting a nomination
- Projects, programs or initiatives nominated must be accessible to, and have relevance for, the people of NSW.
- We do not accept nominations for service in multiple categories.
- Only one nomination for an organisation or individual will be accepted; nomination submissions will be judged on the quality of nomination, not quantity.
- Staff and volunteers of WayAhead, and/or any of the sponsors of the Awards (including, but not limited to, ACON) are not eligible for nomination.
- Previous award winners are not eligible for self-nomination for three years following the receipt of their award.
We are here to help and answer any questions you may have about the Awards or the nomination process, including support to complete your nomination. Contact us on (02) 9339 6004 or email@example.com