Meet your Neighbour Inner West
October 19 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Connect at a free Meet your Neighbour event for anyone working to support people with lived experience of mental health in Sydney. Hosted by Mental Health Coordinating Council, Inner West Council and Sydney Local Health District.
What happens at Meet your Neighbour?
- Hear from panelists in the mental health sector in Sydney
- Engage in a Q&A session
- Take part in small group discussions
- Share information about your program
- Hear about other services in your area
- Make connections to help refer and connect people
- Receive a free networking contact list to keep your connections going